1) The Management reserves the right of admission.
2) The Promotor reserves the right to change the programme without notification.
3) Age of entry will be as displayed for each individual show on the Fiddler’s ‘Whats On’ page. ID will be required for admission if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25, as we operate under the guidelines of the police and Trading Standards for Challenge 25. Even if purchased in advance, a ticket does not guarantee admission if proof of age cannot be provided. Refunds will not be given.
4) Patrons may be subject to being searched and agree to do so upon entry and at any time within the venue that the security staff deem appropriate.
5) Any person found in possession of weapons of any description will be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the Police.
6) No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue.
7) No illegal substances may be brought into or taken in to the venue. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the police.
8) No entry fees will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
9) The venue accepts no responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
10) The venue operates a strict ‘NO PASSOUTS’ scheme. I.e. No readmission after exit.
11) Ticket holders may be subjected to continuous sound levels that may damage hearing.
12) Ticket holders consent to being included in any filming and sound recording at the venue.
13) No cameras, tape recorders or video recorders will be permitted in the venue.
14) Refunds only available on cancellation or rescheduling of event. In this instance administration fee will not be refunded.
15) Members of staff are expected to be polite to customers, at all times. We therefore will not tolerate any rude or abusive behaviour to any member of staff, and anyone behaving this way will be ejected from the venue.